Being a mom to boys can be a thrilling and rewarding experience.
From the early days of diaper changes and late-night feedings to the challenges of raising young men in today’s world, being a boy mom is a journey full of love, laughter, and sometimes a few tears.
These quotes capture the unique joys and challenges of raising boys and the special bond that exists between a mother and her sons.
- “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” – Rudyard Kipling
- “Boys will be boys, and so will a lot of middle-aged men.” – Kin Hubbard
- “Boys will be boys. And even that wouldn’t matter if only we could prevent girls from being girls.” – Anne Frank
- “The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.” – Jessica Lange
- “The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” – Agatha Christie
- “The best thing a mother can give her children is her undivided attention.” – Unknown