Do you often find yourself making a ham for gatherings or family get-togethers? Ham sales skyrocket around the holidays, as most traditional holiday meals feature ham as the main dish.
This year, we’re keeping it really simple and have asked my parents for a Christmas ham as our gift (my Mum does the best honey glazed ham with cloves – yum). Sometimes it can be difficult to find a ham that can be consumed in one meal, thus, leaving you with leftover ham.
So, what is one to do with all the leftover ham taking up space in your fridge?
If you’re feeling adventurous, fire up your Instapot or Slow Cooker and try out these Leftover Ham Recipes.
Leftover Ham Recipes
- Southern Style Ham and Beans – By Reuse Grow Enjoy
- Low-Carb Ham and Cauliflower Casserole au Gratin – By Kalyns Kitchen
- Ham-ocado Egg Bites – By Mash Up mom
- Ham Salad – By Anns Entitled Life
- Slow Cooker Ham and Northern Beans – By Simple Saving Savvy
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes & Ham – By Must Have Mom
- Slow Cooker Ham and White Bean Soup – By Dinner, Then Dessert
- Broccoli and Ham Quiche – By Anns Entitled Life
- Ham and Potato InstaPot Soup – By Mash Up Mom
- Ham Fried Rice – By Coffee With Us 3
- Broccoli, Ham, and Mozzarella Baked with Eggs – By Kalyns Kitchen
- Bacon, Ham & Roasted Apple Grilled Cheese – By This Momma Loves
- Cheesy Ham & Egg Sandwiches – By Thrifty Jinxy
- Ham & Split Pea Soup – By Culinary Ginger
- Ham & Cheese Tater Tot Casserole – By This Momma Loves
Essential ToolsInstant Pot Slow Cooker/Crock Pot Casserole Dish Food storage containers
There’s no need to eat ham sandwiches for the next month (although I am partial to a good ham sammie).
With these Christmas leftover recipes, you can reduce waste, maximise the value you get from your Christmas ham and maybe add a few new recipes to your repertoire. It’s a win-win-win!